Thursday, May 27, 2010

Where I go in 24 hours...

Facebook: Never fails that I will check this a few times a day, even if i know nothing has changed. But it can still take up a few hours of my life...

Email: Whether it's the schools or a personal account, I check them a time or two depending on if I'm expecting something. Can add up to an hour.

Time Killers: A folder of sites that can include random pictures, jokes, comics, and humor. Depending on the day I can spend several hours back and fourth through several of these faithful sites...

Ebay/Part Stores: I've got an old car that needs restored, so I look through the online cataloguefor parts I might think I need. Depending on the item, some sites offer a better price. Depending on the week I could spend a hour just looking through interior pieces that I may or may not want to replace.

No comments:

Post a Comment